- Celebrating Children's Book Week check out the Sylvan Dell author and illustrator events page for appearance locations May 13th - 19th.
-- Six Sylvan Dell books made the 2013 Just Read Florida Recommended Summer Reading List, Check them out!
-Animalogy and Hey Diddle Diddle made the Best Books of 2012 by Science Books &Films
-Get ready to read! Friday March 1st Celebrate Read Across America Day with access to Sylvan Dell's seven new titles!
-Three Sylvan Dell books were named to this years Kansas Reading Circle of Best Books: The Tree that Bear Climbed, Animal Helpers: Wildlife Rehabilitators and The Great Divide.
-Michigan readers get ready to vote A Warm Winter Tail is on the Great Lakes Great Books K-1 reading list!
-Two Sylvan Dell books named to the 2013 Outstanding Science Trade Books - Desert Baths and Gopher to the Rescue!
- eBooks named to District Administration's Top 100 for the second year in a row. Thank you DA readers.
-Have you checked out the new App, Fun eReader - Stay up to date on Facebook and Twitter.
-We are honored to have been chosen for the Latin Grammy's Gift Lounge. Perfomers will have their pick of a Sylvan Dell Spanish Book!
-Thank you Red Bank Elementary for an amazing round of Sylvan Dell - Classroom Jeopardy! (9/25)
-See Glaciers are Melting as the book choosen to represent Montana at the National Book Festival in Washington, DC September 22nd.(9/12)
-Thank you Begin With Books we had a great time spreading literacy in Hollywood, SC(8/12)
Sylvan Dell books loved by students in Africa courtesy of Libraries of Love.(7/12)
-Congratulations Home in the Cave winner of a Gelett Burgess Award in the Growing Up category. (7/12)
-Ten for Me has won a 2012 Eric Hoffer award in the children's picture book category.(6/12)
-Animalogy has won a silver IPPY Award. Congratulations Marianne Berkes and Cathy Morrison! (5/12)
-Congratulations Jennifer Keats Curtis! The author of Baby Owl's Rescue, Turtles In My Sandbox, and the Fall 2012 release Animal Helpers: Wildlife Rehabilitators just received the SoMIRAC Literacy Award for "Outstanding Contributions to Literacy!" (4/2)
-Henry the Impatient Heron has just received the Gelett Burgess Children's Book Honor! (2/1)
- 5 New Spring Titles (Hardcover and Paperback) are available for order, and eBook versions of each new title have been added to the site license!
- New features on our eBook Site License include: 1} enhanced usage data display with district, school, teacher, and student views; 2} student login and discreet student data capture; 3) Quiz result tracking available by end of February.
- Meet the Planets has just won a Teacher's Choice Award for the Family! (12/19)
-Newton and Me has received an Academics Choice Award for being a "Smart Book!" (11/30)
-Animalogy has just received a "Seal of Approval" from Children's Literary Classics! (11/18)
- Here is our Sylvan Dell presentation (13 min video with audio) during Booklist's: Science, Math, & more webinar. To see the entire Booklist Webinar (1 hr 02 min) which includes presentations by Holiday House, Rosen, and Norwood House Press
- Test drive our eBook Site License & Personal eLibrary today!
- Read-Across-America Day was a huge hit! Suzanne Slade was able to "visit" 13 states in all, and encourage almost 1,400 students to read.